From Sat 11th July 2020 Until further notice
- Social distancing to be observed at all times.
- Masks and gloves to be worn when handling all lots, entry forms and registration documentation.
- One way systems to be observed at all times.
- Please comply with instructions given by staff at all times.
- Act responsibly stay safe.
- Approach the unloading bays as normal but stay in queue as directed by staff.
- DO NOT exit your vehicle until advised by staff where to place your lots. Every vendor will be allocated separated space.
- Move when unloaded
- Park your car in the area immediately opposite the unloading bays.
- Stay in your car unless you are viewing lots (see later) until Auction begins.
- If you have other urgent business which requires you leaving the vehicle wear mask and sanitise your hands at regular intervals.
- Make sure Auctioneers have your bank details for payment as cash will be avoided if at all possible.
- Do not use the usual car park.
- Park in area adjacent to unloading bay
- Stay in car, unless registering.
- Follow one way system to office.
- Viewing must be done by following numbered order of lots
- Social distancing must be observed whilst viewing
- No queue jumping
- Masks and gloves to be worn whilst viewing
- No viewing whilst auction in progress